#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The comfort of things possibly being a Conspiracy Theory has been removed.

Yet folks are still delusional. I combat them with facts, often times starting in the middle, as I become discombobulated from the angst, in trying to explain it to them. Makes me come off as being too passionate. They can’t process, even in a clear, obvious scenario. Convergence is non applicable. They then become impertinent. I wear the conspiracy theorist badge with pride and Thank God, every moment for having called me to our gathering. 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I couldn't agree more Jody. I too get discombobulated (had to look up what it meant first 🤣) and to passionate in the heat of the debate. Very frustrating but all we can do is keep planting seeds and eventually they'll come round🙏. I just hope none of my family or friends are the 4-6% that are lost forever.
WWG1WGA

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

😂 I never stop. As for family and fiends that are lost forever, I have a couple of them. Two sons(1 who hasn’t spoke to me in almost 3 yrs) that are in every booster line. If I didn’t have the Lord, I surely would have went mad by now. 🙏

(1) Show this thread