I have a family member who is jabbed that is on a fast decline. He was in cancer remission and now the cancer has returned and he is not well. Would you please lift James up in your prayers. He is going in for a bone marrow test on Monday. Since the jab, as the months passed, his health became steadily worse. He is my son-in-law and a former Med Tech who took the shot to keep his job. Please add James to your prayers.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

get Him on panacur/ fenbendiazole & start with organic wormwood/blk walnut tincture blend & eat cilanto like lettuce.. drink pineneedle tea & add diatomacious earth.. take double d vits as well

🙏

Father God, please give James the miracles he needs that only you can provide.🙏❤️

Father God, please give James the miracles he needs that only you can provide.🙏❤️

praying...

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for James may he get the healing touch of God!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I have a relative who has lupus and autoimmune blistering disease from the bioweapon 😖

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for James, God be with you and the entire family Mama Tee!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

praying

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending prayers and love! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Will do! 🙏

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

(1) Show this thread

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Brutal!!

✝️🙏✝️🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏💜

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

prayers up for James.🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

May the Lord help him... Sending Prayers. 🙏✝️

i just lost my sister to the same situation. i am so angry about these evil people who kept pushing the jabs, i think she would be here and well had she not been convinced she needed it. prayers for your loved one.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm praying for James. If he passes, it will be my 3rd family loss related to COVID. God sees and I know His justice is true.❤

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!

🙏🏼

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

🙏🙏🙏for your Son in Law James and all others suffering from the side effects of the jab!

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Sending love & prayers out to James and your family🙏🏻❤️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏 for James 🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please help James overcome his illness.
🙏🙏💐

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
I ask you give healing and comfort to James.
Pease send a doctor with his best interests in minds.
I also ask you give comfort to the family and alleviate any anxiety the are experiencing. Thank you for your grace and mercy as we wit for your miracle..
In your name we pray.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Gosh Darn spell check...
* wait.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

So sorry to hear this, I know of 5 people that were in remission for years. Got the Jab, they are all gone, cancer came back with a vengeance. Never give up hope. Miracles do happen, maybe our prayers will bring your precious son-in-law the healing he needs. Research Ivermectin and cancer.