Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I have a family member who is jabbed that is on a fast decline. He was in cancer remission and now the cancer has returned and he is not well. Would you please lift James up in your prayers. He is going in for a bone marrow test on Monday. Since the jab, as the months passed, his health became steadily worse. He is my son-in-law and a former Med Tech who took the shot to keep his job. Please add James to your prayers.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

i just lost my sister to the same situation. i am so angry about these evil people who kept pushing the jabs, i think she would be here and well had she not been convinced she needed it. prayers for your loved one.

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm praying for James. If he passes, it will be my 3rd family loss related to COVID. God sees and I know His justice is true.❤

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

They are going after this doctor for speaking the truth. Our medical system is so broken.

thank you, you have lost so many to this evilness. no matter how severe the punishment will be for the ones responsible it will never bring our loved ones back and that is the real tragedy. i am truly sorry.