Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I have a family member who is jabbed that is on a fast decline. He was in cancer remission and now the cancer has returned and he is not well. Would you please lift James up in your prayers. He is going in for a bone marrow test on Monday. Since the jab, as the months passed, his health became steadily worse. He is my son-in-law and a former Med Tech who took the shot to keep his job. Please add James to your prayers.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
I ask you give healing and comfort to James.
Pease send a doctor with his best interests in minds.
I also ask you give comfort to the family and alleviate any anxiety the are experiencing. Thank you for your grace and mercy as we wit for your miracle..
In your name we pray.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

😁👊 that's why I asked for an EDIT button.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Sometimes the raw unedited shows true emotion and dedication.
When we edit, we take pause and filter ourselves.
Naked to the world, comes to mind.... lol.

(1) Show this thread