Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 Healing prayers! WRWY!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hope your baby girl is lots better, have been so sick myself today, very little on AU

prayers been there

Your baby will get better; the Creator will watch over her.

Covid 879th wave incoming, because THEY need to scare people off the streets, now that we're protesting against election fraud. THEY need more lockdowns, more power to supress protests, more fear to get the sheeples' support. They need panic. They need to push more vax and use the money to destroy Russia through their proxy in Ukraine.
But they'll fail, the sheeple are tired and will not fall for this shit again.

If you can't get Ivermectin get Quercetin(it's a zinc ionophore as well) Zinc, Vitamins D3,C also NAC. If any sinus issue Xlear spray or budesonide steroid spray. For future reference you can get Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine as well as antibiotics from alldaychemist.com but takes up to 4 weeks to get. Prayers for your baby🙏🙏🙏

In response Bdub 777 to his Publication

Also Oregano oil drops make for a powerful Anti viral anti bacterial but it has an incredibly strong taste. Also CBGa and CBDa are great as well, cbdgurus.com has a great immunity tincture containing these. Read the university of Oregon study on it's effectiveness

(1) Show this thread

🙏

🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

ice pops & aspirin ..& the ivermectin.. but strep can b deadly & so keep an eye out for foul odor, etc

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

praying for your little one. My temp got that high too. This flu is no joke. So sorry you are having to watch your baby girl suffer. Strong prayers of healing sent her way

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers. love and positive vibes on their way to your little girl.
God bless patriot

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

If all else fails , try Chlorine Dioxide. DjT recommended.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁☝️🙏☝️🏁🤍
Absolutely ma'am!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏 🙏

i think geoengineering is the cause.

send updates. ❤️

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

♥️🙏♥️ bless that sweet girl. She'll pull through. Keep her drinking lots of liquids. Peppermint oil can be very helpful for fevers. Hang on momma, I have perfect faith she'll pull through. Hugs.

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Im the name of Yeshua, please send your light and love to this child and purge all evil from her body. Let this one be able to have good health, abundance, joy, laughter and strength. Let this one be a testimony to your great and awesome power. We thank and love you. AMEN!!!!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers Up 🙏🏻

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent for your baby, God Bless

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your baby.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

♥️glad you got her home, yep hard to trust allopathic medicine, use vitamin C, hey make some chicken soup or even hot chicken broth for her to sip, google homeopathic help for flu, DrHomeo is what i have pulled up, match her symptoms best as you can, the remedies are inexpensive, on line, sprouts, WF. if you use essential oils, diffuse thieves or those recommended for flu. praying for her🙏♥️

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

🧡🙏🎈

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your little one.🙏🙏🙏

How is she doing?

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Praying for her, my grandson had the same. Made home HCQ fed him that and lots of natural vitamins, he was better in 2 weeks. Thank you Lord for watching over our children.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗