Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿

Watching someone very close relapse after years of being strong and clean is a heartbreaking experience.

I want to protect, help, but am being lied to and manipulated. I won't be silent, nor keep his secrets.

This is a spiritual war, I am praying for his soul.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

yes Drug and Alcohol it cunning baffling Powerful its up to the individual to make his or her choice I have been Clean off meth and sober no booze tomorrow 34 months and but I made a clear decision to give my life a chance and hand it over to the care of because On my own it was a mess I am eternally grateful that God lifted the obession 7 straight years of meth abuse again I thank God.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

That is not easy... I am so happy to hear that you had the great courage and the strength to change your life. It must have been very hard to get off the meth but it is true that it is up to the user. You have great inner strength.
I cannot do / give anymore of my life to trying to protect/save him.
I just learned of more lies and deception, now the manipulation is very obvious to me but not to the rest he is still fooling.
After 17 years, I finally realise that there is nothing more I can do but pray for him and live my own life.

(1) Show this thread