Only followers of this user (@pppQQQ) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@pppQQQ) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response ppp QQQ to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ™πŸ»

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, we all come before You humbly to lift one of our Anons and her baby up in prayer. She was in a car accident and they can't find the baby's heartbeat. Please Heavenly wrap Your loving and healing arms around them both and heal them completely. Please bring this bundle of joy baby into this world healthy and heal the mother completely. Please give them love, healing, comfort, peace, guidance, support, and show them, You are with them every step of the way. Give them the love and healing, that only You can, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Thank you for letting us know… My prayers are with mother and child. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

How’s mother and child?

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

praying πŸ™

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

still praying πŸ™. Any word on how they are doing?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

πŸ™β€οΈ

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

prayers going up for them. please keep us updated if you can.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

πŸ™πŸ™
Dear God please send the protection of light to protect this mama and her new baby. Please God send angels hurry Thank you arba

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sending prayers for Mama and baby πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™

Sending prayers for mom and baby.β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending prayers up!

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

Praying for mom snd baby! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!

πŸ™praying

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers for your friend and unborn child that they will make a full recovery in Jesus almighty name I pray.
God bless patriot

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

πŸ™God bless this family with your love and attention. In Jesus name we pray.πŸ™πŸ’ž

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts