Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response walker Fast to his Publication

SGAnon talks about the 'prison busses' at the White House.
At 16:00 mark.

Busses are large scale prisoner transports.
Prisoners are being relocated for the next phase of tribunals that many of them have to face.
Many will face several tribunals before justice in exacted upon them because of the gravity of their crimes.

https://rumble.com/v1tpqsu-general-orders-to-us-mil-commanders-infiltration-highlighted-in-all-areas-t.html

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

H/T to
Q2Infinity 5D Earth@patriot_iss

"I love a parade. Wouldn't that be a great surprise?"

It won't be reported for all to hear tho.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Arrest them all! 🙏🙏🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

hhhmmmmm interesting

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

This reminds me of a clip from the old movie, The Great Race with Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Natalie Wood and Peter Falk (Colombo). Falk plays Lemmon's sidekick who goes to rescue him from a castle, driving a futuristic auto created by Lemmon's character, crashing through the castle gates yelling, "Here come da Marines!" If you've never seen this movie, find it and watch it.....delightfully hilarious! The fight scene in the bakery is a classic! Take a break from THIS movie and watch something truly FUN!

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Reminds of the movie In-Laws from 1979 with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk. I might watch it again. Could use some heavy laughter about now. :-)

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Good find Anon. Something definitely looks to be going on. Isn’t Biden overseas?