#wwg1wga#WeThePeople#SaveOurChildren#GREATAWAKENING#medbeds#GodWins#WhereIsHunter#pizzagate#MAGA#DeepState#ElectionFraud#AmericaFirst#STOPTHESTEAL#2000mules#PedoHitler

Not sure who is narrating this, but definitely interesting, They seem to be Military buses.

Hold on to your hats, folks.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response walker Fast to his Publication

This reminds me of a clip from the old movie, The Great Race with Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Natalie Wood and Peter Falk (Colombo). Falk plays Lemmon's sidekick who goes to rescue him from a castle, driving a futuristic auto created by Lemmon's character, crashing through the castle gates yelling, "Here come da Marines!" If you've never seen this movie, find it and watch it.....delightfully hilarious! The fight scene in the bakery is a classic! Take a break from THIS movie and watch something truly FUN!

Reminds of the movie In-Laws from 1979 with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk. I might watch it again. Could use some heavy laughter about now. :-)

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrustinGod in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Just Mee to his Publication

Me too!