👀👀👀 from Facebook..

“A little news…My friend’s friend was driving his semi to Laredo from Montreal to drop off a load. On the way back, he was stopped by a National Guard check point. His truck was empty but he had to open it. Continuing on, some hours later, he was stopped again, same thing. There were also sniffer dogs, both places. His third stop and check point, a National Guard asked him how long it would take him to get home. He said two days. 👉 Guard replied to try to make it one. 👈 🤔”

Only people mentioned by @ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

whattttt what does that mean?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Honestly...idk..I found the vibe and the timing interesting, and WHY would it matter if the haul took 1 or 2 days?

(1) Show this thread

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Anyone have the posting date of this original post?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

it was posted today (Thurs Nov. 10th) on the I Am Free Travel page.
I thought the timing was interesting as Fri is 11.11.22 > 11.11.11.11

(1) Show this thread

How long ago did this happen? Yesterday or today?

Montreal.. Interesting my former hometown

🧐

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

I have a big group of 17k and another one of 350 people on fb I put the word out asking.

Why?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Possibly, cuz things maybe shutting down, WW🤔? That's the only thing why the NG would say be home in one day, cuz something is abt to happen... We'll just see what occurs. Nov 5 (Julian) is still in play.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

did that actually happen though or is it just a story?

(2) Show this thread