Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

VK has said very similar things…
BQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM! 🔥💗🔥

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I recognized this early 20's and took a job in a feminine atmosfere, and BeaUtiful woman to unlearn the programming and to balance feminine and masciline energy in me. Its a lifestyle to continue this work, yet I find after 2017 I have the wind beneath my wings and not walking collar against the rain

In response memes matter to her Publication

✨🙌🏻✨🤗💓 That’s impressive!!! Thank you for being an amazing woman in this world!!! We need you!!!! I went the opposite way & work in a male dominated industry & I keep feeding my masculinity but as a emotional, nurturing woman, I AM inspired to change & start feed the femine sides of me a lot more. 🙏🏻💓🤗🫶🏻

😂Your energy can lift up this world❤️We need You!! ,and You are not alone🎆

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

🥹🥲💓🙏🏻 Thank you Ellen!!! You touched my heart with a warm hug & a boost of confidence! 🙏🏻💓💓💓

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We are Gods children still😂❤️ever so adultier and we are supposed to support eachother to help eachother to reach ones goals, big big hug❣️

(1) Show this thread