#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is the Part they give you 'some' of your money back via markets to keep you from complaining.

Do you mean like the part where they let just enough Rinos win to sniffle election fraud talk on the front end?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Going back to a previous converstaion, re; Santis. This communication, if true, on Paul Ryan's top 3 picks, does make one pause!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

In other words RINO + RINO + RINO = liberal/ globalist agenda. 😉 We The People see the game plan. President Trump has stood up to the establishment, been abused by the establishment, and has overcome the establishment. He did remarkable things while being abused by the establishment. Imagine what he can do when he is not abused and harrassed. THAT is what terrifies [ them.]
If anyone deserves the Presidency, it is Donald J. Trump!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Paul Ryan was supposed to be Mike Pence's VP after they assassinated PDJT, God made sure that didn't happen. So now Paul Ryan wants to be VP under DeSantis...I believe us Trump supporter won't let that happen.
We will re-elect PDJT as many times as we can, again & again. He will be in Office backed by American Citizens.

(2) Show this thread