This is the Part they give you 'some' of your money back via markets to keep you from complaining.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ive been living on the edge since my dad told me. all the way back in 83, that i would have to make my own way for going against what he wanted for me. Month to month for years, some months were prosperous, others were lack, the most important bills got paid by the grace of God and we never starved or froze. I had finally gotten to the point in my life where I had a little bit of money put aside and had purchased a bit of land, couldn’t live there until house was halfway livable, construction stopped when the extra money ran out during covid.....still paying the mortgage and taxes and basically its month to month again 🤷🏼‍♀️Oh well ..... No extra for markets or stocks or savings accounts. So fook them ! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

LORD forgive me but 👉 . . this my answer 🖕 . . going ALL the way bro. 👊

The Franchise Tax Board of California gave me $500 on voting day for gas taxes (that I’m certain we did NOT vote for). 🙄

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

gave me *Back*

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I’ll take a trillion dollars thanks
I shut up.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Everything is rigged. It's their game.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 11:19 > 111
NZ t/s 5:19 > 6 > 222
plus vibes

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

Yes, the Real 'GREEN DEAL'

whats the difference they take it now later they always win

money
mo-ney
its minted
mint is another "spell"ing if the herb "juliep" which was consideted the
"elixer of life" to the ancients.

SEE what they made your elixer of life???
WHY is the most famous drink at horse races (Kentucky derby) the MINT JULIEP???

I "bet" & would even take a "gamble" you can figure that one out???

haha i dont CARE about money .
id rather be homeless and fight for truth.
its been 30 months for me giving up my matrix dreams/plan and im never going back.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

🙌🏼

dont have any money

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Zima Zoom Zoom Zoom ... 😎

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Fookers! I can’t even look at my 401k anymore.

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Some of us have never had enough money to invest, so the market is of no interest to us. Having money for food and shelter is all that ever mattered. Obviously this war is made for the rich. I have a tent for when they foreclose on my home. Always have.

How they continue their trickery on us. Thankful for you and others to help me see through the smoke and mirrors. Once awake, you can never be put back to sleep.

means we’re one day closer to
“So much to come Patriots.
When it does Markets wont hold up.”

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Dosn't work at the end.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Smoke & Mirrors.
They give and then they TAKE.
Never ending cycle.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

how long til we find out what they do with our money?

Wizarding ways to soothe the muggles into acceptance.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I think white hats have control over Markets. Cancel insider (144) shares and founders shares, reduce float maintain value for retail investor. At end of movies- shut it all down.

✝️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🇺🇸 Dakota = Friend Owl = Rebirth

what is the saying… the snake will constrict until it stops feeling your heartbeat. if it’s stopping before that… its repositioning to get a better grip. something like that.

🙌 Great one liner VK!! 🤣

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do you mean like the part where they let just enough Rinos win to sniffle election fraud talk on the front end?

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Going back to a previous converstaion, re; Santis. This communication, if true, on Paul Ryan's top 3 picks, does make one pause!

(1) Show this thread