Do you still support President Trump?

Or are you leaning toward DeSantis now as a possible presidential candidate?

My answer: PRESIDENT TRUMP!! Not leaving this man who risked everything to serve his country, our country. What he has battled, and still battles, is horrible and ridiculous. I don't "worship him," as some say. He is the rightful president and God's chosen man for "such a time as this." In just four years, he did more for our country than any other president that I remember.

It doesn't make sense how some can just walk away from him now. Short-term memory of all he's accomplished? And we really know little about DeSantis overall. I think he's a great governor for Florida, but not president at this point in time.

(If you vote, please "like" so we know how many people voted here. Thanks!)

President Trump

Ron DeSantis

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Just the current 2% for DeSantis here among the anons makes my heart hurt.😔

Where did u go ?
I feel like I gave been here all night.
What are u polling?

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I don't want them to run against each other............ but if it came down to it - I'd vote for the guy who I KNOW prays for his wife.

How do I know?
She was HEALED of cancer.
That man PRAYS.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

But he isn't the one who healed her (God healed her)... Plenty of prayer warriors pray for their loved ones, and their loved ones die... And President Trump prays too...🙏 Besides that, though, God often uses the "least likely"... Jonathan Cahn says he has a Cyrus (King Cyrus from the Bible) anointing. Kim Clement said he wouldn't be a "praying president" when he first entered office, but by the time of his 2nd term (he didn't say consecutive), he would be. Even a hermit in Italy (Hermit of Loredo) prophesied in the 1980s that he would become president and lead the nation back to God. Clement also said he'd be God's "David" to slay the giant. And a couple of rallies ago, I heard when his voice broke (the only time he's done that, that I've heard) when he said that we only kneel to God. God is at work in him. He is not perfect, but no one on Earth is... ❤️🙏Blessings!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Trump Potus. Ron Guv.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I don't like the things I'm learning about DeSantis.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

100% loyal to, and stand behind President Trump.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

100% President Trump!

Trump! but something to consider- Desantis may actually win since some people wont vote for Teump out of pure hate.

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

😔 Well, President Trump shouldn't even be running since he already won. Would love for the military to intervene. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

President Trump without question.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ALL In < Right Too The End Of The Line

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Trump all the way-He is the One for this evil hour
No more riddles-we need to see atomic level ruination

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

No way would I EVER leave this man. He has risked too much for our country and us!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

No way would I EVER leave this man. He has risked too much for our country and us!

i wont desert this man

i wont desert this man

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I would never abandon President Trump. He is stuck with me.

I HAVE BEEN WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP FROM DAY ONE COMING DOWN THE ESCALATOR JUNE 2015 I WILL REMAIN LOYAL TO HIM I HAVE NEVER FALTERED OR WAVERED ON TRUMP PERIOD !!! PATRIOTS STAND THEY DON'T FLIP FLOP !!! WWG1WGA WW

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

DeSantis may not be all he serms. My intuition tells me so. He may have some RHINO DNA. 🤔

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Ron DeSantis is having ties with Paul Ryan. That tells you it all...RINOS.

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Trump is plan A.
De Santis is a back-up plan.

JG said he is Gods David

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

And Kim Clement said that too!😇❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I think DeSantis is a deep state plant.

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Oh that would be horrible...😔 I think David Nino Rodriguez thinks that too. He doesn't like him.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Agree!

(2) Show this thread

I've had it with voting.
No good will come of it.
As long as elections are open to fraud, your vote doesn't count.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

That demoralized attitude of yours is exactly what they want.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Don't give [them] what [they] want. We have to keep showing up.

(3) Show this thread