You have to do it all by the book (Law of War) and avoid a societal collapse. Both deontological and consequentialist. Difficult.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am dealing with people who have lost all hope. I keep telling them this isn't over by a long shot. The fraud is obvious and it will be dealt with. It is going to get a lot uglier before things get better. Thank God for AU because these people are exhausting.

I think that is why q posted late last night.

Taking control: This needs to be our daily mantra.

I live in one of the 4 pockets of Florida that is dem. It is only when we vote for the state of Florida that I get anyone that supports me and my family. The dems have been doing ballot harvesting for $10 a ballot for so long that we don't win the local elections. We know it is happening now because someone (she ran for office in primaries and lost) filled an affidavit and the election police are starting to investigate.

I am sick of it. I want to move, for years, but I have family that refuses to move.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Family circumstances that are in God's hands keep me here in NY. I hear you and I understand. I've desperately wanted to leave. It is so awful and heartbreaking here and every day brings more struggle. I think Q is helping lift spirits with this post. Pray with me, Patriot and thank God for every adversity that will make us stronger. We are going to be okay and there is a reason so many of us are still in these liberal infested, illegal invaded, demon run hell holes. Maybe we are the good here, I have to believe this. So shine light where there is so much darkness and hold the line. Evil does not win, not even in NY.

Turn to the Book of Jeremiah 29:11

Together we will trust God. We know He will make a way. Blessed day to you, my fellow Patriot.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

God Bless you as well. TY for your inspiring words.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Sorry you are penned in there... its a horrible feeling, there is nothing to recommend leftists.

We are in N AZ, and California has moved into our lovely little valley, with their virtue signalling, their entitkement their whiney voices. and their hate for anything not of their hive mind .They move, and bring not only family but friends too... then they cluster together and hate on everything around them.

In other words, our pleasant place has turned into little CA. I despise their stupidity, their cowardice, their egos... ugh.

We tried to move to ID this summer - but WA and OR leftists already got there, so its the same situation.

The left is backfilling all the lefty locusts with illegals, paying their rent, buying food, education, medical for them - so they will vote left... forever

The left will soon have enough of them to declare a one party tyranny... at that point all those illegals will find out what it is to really be a slave.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

We have to fight smarter, not harder. We have to find a way.

The military needs to help us, but if we wait for them it won't happen to fix our elections. We need to exposer all the criminals. That helps. And replace anyone that helps with election cheating.

And ty for telling me about those areas. I know what you are talking about with their behavior.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless you and your family. You are a light shining in the darkness of corruption.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

all roads lead to disney around here in central florida.

I stay away from it, and so does my family.

(1) Show this thread