Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

7 - 5’s
🤔

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

please dont let this be a 4 year delta

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Lol I am with you there Faith!! It is time

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

"Taking control"

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Seems to go well with...

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Who creates those "Truth" and think by it self, the People are not able to understand.
Illusions

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Kleist was a Psycho.

Somewhere, in a long ago Q drop......."Election Day plus 1"........

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

There are a few of them! Love this one which is short and sweet

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

reset for the win Q

Stupid blind trust of decoding and propaganda. America was so weak it was taken without a single shot. I'm embarrased of Americans. We're weak, blind, and so selfish we'll be the first generation to see our children live a worse life than we did. I wish the Q bs would STOP.

In response Melanie Meyers to his Publication

Look in a mirror, because you are speaking for yourself. The world would not be saved if its success had been dependent on people who think and speak like you do. Or are you a bot? Either way, useless.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Melanie Meyers to his Publication

Poop vibes

(3) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

similar numbers to Vk’s APL#🤔just in different order

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Noticed that too.

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Military..............

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

23:01 > 24 > 114 🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Nov 2 delta…Julian Calendar for Nov 15 that POTUS mentioned last night of announcement coming from Mar-a-laGO

(1) Show this thread

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

just great...taking control is the best , once you gain control YOU DRIVE THE SHIP.....you put the truth in front of the people....

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

In response Leonidas Pineda to his Publication

could you please share with me the link to acces Q posts?

In response Leonidas Pineda to his Publication

could you please share with me the link to acces Q posts?

(3) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Did we miss a couple? Never heard about this on the 6th

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Third one in 3 days! 6th 7th 8th

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

NCSWIC

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Leggggo! Make it rain! 👊💥🇺🇸

In response Patriot GalCO to her Publication

11:01 +++

23:01 > 24 > 114 Saviors Of Mankind 🙏🏻🇺🇸

⛈️⛈️⛈️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

THANQ🙌🙌🙌

😄

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

7 ENDS!!

(1) Show this thread

This is good !!