So the irony that we voted today.. and they give us a pen from 2020 election as a”gift” 😂😂

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Bet it wasnt blue! lol 😂 that’s what the computers read.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

They gave us black pens in Onslow County to use. I snuck my own black pen in.. 🤫

(1) Show this thread

Sounds to me like saying, "2020 isn't over yet!"

Sounds to me like saying, "2020 isn't over yet!"

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

I didn't get a pen, only an "I voted" sticker.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Let me guess they had all those ball point pens because they handed out sharpie markers in 2020?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

No they were using a Tru Red 2.0 ball point. I snuck my own in .. (in my bra) 🤫

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

follow the pen

In response memes matter to her Publication

Cooper and the NC election unit (not counting honest poll workers) are corrupt to the core.

(1) Show this thread

All I got was an "I Voted" sticker.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

You wanna borrow my pen? 😊

(1) Show this thread