100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

So the irony that we voted today.. and they give us a pen from 2020 election as a”gift” 😂😂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

follow the pen

Cooper and the NC election unit (not counting honest poll workers) are corrupt to the core.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kdoner12 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

all [they] have is bag of the same ol trix...

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response memes matter to her Publication

For Sure!

(1) Show this thread

North Carolina voters .. voted 60-40 for election ID. Democrats appealed it and won.

taking back the house

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

My precinct proudly displayed a large sign saying "No ID required".🤮

(2) Show this thread