Arizona means more than you know.

It’s [their] tombstone.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Head up Doq. It just happens YouTube Movies is showing Tombstone for free right now. Here's the link for you and your peeps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JFJH_bbF1Y&t=5545s

Tombstone - YouTube

A sizzling, star-studded cast brings to life the legendary battle to deliver justice to TOMBSTONE! Kurt Russell turns in a gripping performance as U.S. Marsh...

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

🚀Go for Kari Lake

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Wonder ….. was it a Set up ?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

hazard counties called it all on 10/23.

On a lighter note. Texas is done with Robert Francis. Louisiana is on the clock.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Based on studying historical documents, Garate found evidence suggesting that the name Arizona is a Basque word meaning “The Good Oak Tree.” In Juan Bautista de Anza: Basque Explorer in the New World, 1693-1740, Garate argues that early missionaries to the area did not note Arizona as a native settlement

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I assume the name we never say was the first tombstone.

clint eastwood

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4:44
Let's do this 4s!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well so far tonight from what is being shown it is a cluster...
People are not being allowed to vote, the machines are not counting votes right....

So the deep state gives just enough red wins mostly Rinos that there is no one raising hell over the election???

The majority of MAGAs will not continue to do nothing if we don't get something here, yeah I know Nana will be here til death do us part, but the majority will not, it would seem this may be the wall for more than just votes.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, when the media started calling Dominoin machines tabulators, I knew it was over , wanted this election to be clean, but knew better

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the system has to be removed. it cannot be fixed.

(4) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Keri Lake told a reporter today that Arizonans will be having a “Come To Jesus Moment” very soon! 😂🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

God bless Keri Lake!

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part to wake up friends & family#redpilledJuly2019#LawOfOne#Unity#Trump4eva#17ismyfavoriteletter

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Heidi Bee to her Publication

Doq is spot on…Patriots have true GRIT!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND THEY'RE BURYING THEMSELVES

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHAT DO YOU WANT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE?????

What do you want on your Tombstone? - YouTube

A lifetime of adventure, exploration and Tombstone pizza has all led to this one delicious moment. Introducing New Tombstone Roadhouse Pizza!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Turn! Turn! Turn! - The Byrds (Lyrics) - YouTube

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8A Time for Everything3 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:2 a time to be born and a t...

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I wish you Peace. I wish this for everyone.

This will play for Nana:
https://youtu.be/Tq6X7IZouHE?list=RDTq6X7IZouHE

I Wish You Peace (2013 Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/ElektraI Wish You Peace (2013 Remaster) · EaglesLegacy℗ 1975 Elektra/Asylum Records.Engineer: Allan BlazekElectric Guitar: Bern...

(2) Show this thread

Q 2880
Public Service Announcement
https://qposts.online/post/2880

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

They're burying themselves!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

We have NEVER had to stand in line before in our rural community and everyone was happy to do it! It was awesome!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇱🇨🇱🇨🇱🕊🕊🕊 #redwave

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Arizona Means More Than You Know.=354

Post#354
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
Q

One Thousand One Hundred Seventy=354 Post#1170
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM!!!!!
Q

One Thousand Four Hundred Forty=354 Post#1440
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
DARK TO LIGHT.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Q

Four Thousand One Hundred Forty=354
Post#4140
LET FREEDOM RING!
Q

Beware Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing=354
Delete The Beast Operating System Q=354
Americans Are Done With Corruption=354

God Is Our Strength And Our Refuge=354
I Care For You More Than You Know=354
The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Within You=354
They Will Soar On Wings Like Eagle=354

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Special place in my 💗 this post does have~

🥰🙏🙌

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Special place in my 💗 this post does have~

🥰🙏🙌

(4) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

and Kari Lake promised action on hour one!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I’m loving the NZ timezone vibes Doq 🙌❤️🙌

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

The border is their most valuable trade route... they will do anything to keep it under their control - anything.

They will get stupid over it, and show their hands - they will be caught red handed.

That is my prediction anyway.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

i think so does pa.

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Never forget how tv stations accidentally put this up 2 weeks ago

They already knew the results and they will block as many ballots through malfunctioning machines that they need to get it

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Night Shift to her Publication

the perfect picture of [PANIC]!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

That won't be a huge slap in the face though...check the temp, time, and date and see if this was a flashback/future proves past thing rather than programming for a future event to take place via coercion.

(2) Show this thread

With ‘their’ being in the kill brackets doesn’t sound good. Almost like this is where they kill & bury people.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

I have had some odd thoughts about what might go with this election. I it will be very telling soon, very soon.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

I think kill brackets means added info

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Latest guidance for Maricopa County voters:

If you’ve *checked in* at a Maricopa County voting location where tabulators don’t work, you should *not* leave & go to another location without casting a vote. Your provisional ballot at new location likely will not If you HAVE already checked in at a Maricopa County voting location where the tabulators do not work, you can (1) wait for your ballot to be tabulated on site, (2) ask to use the disabled voting machine or (3) leave your ballot in a box to be counted later at HQ.

/If you have NOT checked in to vote in Maricopa County, and you are informed that the tabulating machines are not working there, you can go vote at another site in the county. Here’s a list to find a place with a small line: https://elections.maricopa.gov/voting/where-to-vote.html
and if you are leaving your ballot in the box to be tabulated later, we have trained Republican volunteers who will follow and track the transportation of these ballots and monitor their counting. This was pre-arranged given prior issues in Maricopa County. Do VOTE!
If you checked in, voted at a place with non-functioning tabulators for and left your ballot in Box 3 to be tabulated later, in most cases this should be tabulated TONIGHT based on prior elections. It’s the third option, second option being using the disability machines. VOTE!

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

OAN reporting voting machines shut down in Republican areas.