๐Ÿ›กโš”๏ธTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **๐ŸฅŠ** ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

It is being talked about and we need more talking about it.

Hemp also absorbs nuclear radiation.

Though hemp plastic is now legal I products, growing hemp- which does not produce the hallucinogenic THC, and is classified as a mild sedative in the group with lavender plants, growing it in most states, still requires special permitting, licenses, massive restrictictions an regulations.

I am sad to see it wasn't even an issue on the table for the midterm elections.

Name one red candidate who said they were going to push for hemp production and offer tax incentives to growers and produces of hemp made products, and who made the argument for hemp sucking up carbon and that there is no need for carbon taxing and all the other nonsense.

Why are no republican candidates talking about it? Many of us have known this since fukashima. The people who want to lead us need to do better.

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Doq is the only one ive seen talking about hemp for construction of new homes
โค๏ธ

I do too and recall at least three other anons here posting about the benefits of hemp products and especially hempcrete.

Its a great insulator, impervious to mold and mildew (moisture rot) pests like termites, and is fire proof.

And if in a dome design where tornadoes and hurricanes are prevalent, they will stay standing. 2nd pic is a self sustaining hempcrete dome home- video of it here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMHAjqGlOw

Every structure should use this product!!!

No more house fires or people, pets and children dying in them.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Fascinating!

They made marijuana, most hemp illegal so DuPont could sell their nylon rope and other crap. He had the politicians in his pocket then.