🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

It is being talked about and we need more talking about it.

Hemp also absorbs nuclear radiation.

Though hemp plastic is now legal I products, growing hemp- which does not produce the hallucinogenic THC, and is classified as a mild sedative in the group with lavender plants, growing it in most states, still requires special permitting, licenses, massive restrictictions an regulations.

I am sad to see it wasn't even an issue on the table for the midterm elections.

Name one red candidate who said they were going to push for hemp production and offer tax incentives to growers and produces of hemp made products, and who made the argument for hemp sucking up carbon and that there is no need for carbon taxing and all the other nonsense.

Why are no republican candidates talking about it? Many of us have known this since fukashima. The people who want to lead us need to do better.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

my gut is, if sources accurate (and we live in the age of lies and deceit - i fi don't see it don't believe it unfortunately). somehow i feel hemp is an answer to so much. it provides home industrial products such as furniture, flooring, roofing, walling and sub flooring material, clothing material, replacement for (chemicals) that are now accepted as "medicine". i have a personal issue with whats offered as "food products" so additives for that kind of go around my belief system but could be a much better "substitute". if sources accurate growing hemp detox's air and soil, and can be used as a livestock feed and with that accomplishes replaces currently used chems to achieve certain ends (but their justifications are lies to achieve the $ goal so kind of false trail to address). Plastics to me indicate a biproduct of petro so have an issue with wording on "hemp plastics" cuz it brings in petro.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

You make no sense. Does the word plastic itself throw you?

Why do you keep saying hemp plastic is petro? It is not petroleum based.

Its plant cellulose and a polymer such as a tree resin can be added.

Can you clarify why you believe hemp plastic uses petrochemicals or petroleum?

Please study the links- you responded too fast to have- Knowledge is Power.

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

not sure how i feel about hemp "plastic". "plastic" to me indicates a bi product of petro.

Please start learning and then you can help educate the world.

"So, what exactly is hemp plastic? It is a bioplastic – a sustainable plastic created from biodegradable material – made from the cellulose of hemp plants. Hemp-based plastics can be made using the leaves, seed husks, and stems of hemp plants which are often considered byproducts for farmers growing hemp for CBD and CBG.

Industrial hemp plastic isn’t exactly like plastic made from petroleum. Hemp bioplastic is much stronger than traditional plastic, but it can also be highly flexible, allowing it to be shaped into many different things that currently rely on petroleum-based plastic."

Learn more here on Hemp Plastics-

Hemp Plastic is VERY environment friendly. Please learn this.-

"Hemp plastic, may biodegrade in as little as six months if it is exposed to the right conditions. The average plastic bottle takes around 450 years to dissolve.

When produced using biodegradable polymers, biodegradable hemp plastic has the ability to protect the environment from the harmful effects of contaminants. Decomposition of hemp plastic might take anywhere from three to six months if the conditions are just perfect. When compared to polymers that are typically used, this is just incredible.

Even after being processed into plastic, hemp is still an environmentally friendly material to use. These polymers may be broken down entirely by natural processes. This implies that in a matter of a few months, provided the conditions are appropriate, it will have decomposed.

(In contrast to conventional plastics, which need an undetermined period of time and release harmful chemicals during the process.)"-

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Doq is the only one ive seen talking about hemp for construction of new homes
❤️

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I do too and recall at least three other anons here posting about the benefits of hemp products and especially hempcrete.

Its a great insulator, impervious to mold and mildew (moisture rot) pests like termites, and is fire proof.

And if in a dome design where tornadoes and hurricanes are prevalent, they will stay standing. 2nd pic is a self sustaining hempcrete dome home- video of it here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMHAjqGlOw

Every structure should use this product!!!

No more house fires or people, pets and children dying in them.

(1) Show this thread

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Great post ❤️✨️

🙏💛

(1) Show this thread