Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

It is being talked about and we need more talking about it.

Hemp also absorbs nuclear radiation.

Though hemp plastic is now legal I products, growing hemp- which does not produce the hallucinogenic THC, and is classified as a mild sedative in the group with lavender plants, growing it in most states, still requires special permitting, licenses, massive restrictictions an regulations.

I am sad to see it wasn't even an issue on the table for the midterm elections.

Name one red candidate who said they were going to push for hemp production and offer tax incentives to growers and produces of hemp made products, and who made the argument for hemp sucking up carbon and that there is no need for carbon taxing and all the other nonsense.

Why are no republican candidates talking about it? Many of us have known this since fukashima. The people who want to lead us need to do better.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

not sure how i feel about hemp "plastic". "plastic" to me indicates a bi product of petro.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

my gut is, if sources accurate (and we live in the age of lies and deceit - i fi don't see it don't believe it unfortunately). somehow i feel hemp is an answer to so much. it provides home industrial products such as furniture, flooring, roofing, walling and sub flooring material, clothing material, replacement for (chemicals) that are now accepted as "medicine". i have a personal issue with whats offered as "food products" so additives for that kind of go around my belief system but could be a much better "substitute". if sources accurate growing hemp detox's air and soil, and can be used as a livestock feed and with that accomplishes replaces currently used chems to achieve certain ends (but their justifications are lies to achieve the $ goal so kind of false trail to address). Plastics to me indicate a biproduct of petro so have an issue with wording on "hemp plastics" cuz it brings in petro.

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts