Just voted suburban C(r)ook County IL. No ID needed. Verified info on ipad and signed. Paper ballot, sharpie and fed machine myself.

While voting someone came in and was mailed a ballot. Said she didn’t receive. Signed that she didnt receive and they led her to electronic machine. No ID.

Chicago has always been really corrupt, but now its even worse.

NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @Mcnut in this post can reply

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

TUNNELS and look up lodges in that town, then look up who owns what and WHO is "in politicks"

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Never use a Sharpie.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Pen only. Never sharpie. It's one of their tactics.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Here in Connecticut, we were required to use pencils to complete our ballots! What ever happened to ballpoint pens? very suspicious

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Carry your own pen. Never use a pencil. They can erase it. Why would you use a pencil?

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

CT here i brought my own pen

(2) Show this thread

God , country , family , trump. WWG1WGA

our polling place said black or blue ink only,,, and proceeded to have a black sharpie at each station... just like last time,,, I brought my own blue pen !!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

Fraud going on! You cannot use a sharpie to vote!!! 😒

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I've been reading people here in some areas in illinois are being told ink pens "mess up the ballots, sharpies work better." didn't have that happen down where i live, but people who encountered this with the sharpies and refused to use them, used black ink pens and was accepted just fine.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Sharpie? Ballots say sign with ink ONLY - NOT sharpie.