Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Openly cheating...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

That's why i didn't bother to vote. i live in California and the democrats will make sure they stay in office here.

I would encourage you to vote David. This is an incredible moment where we can feel each other marching together to the polls to make our voices heard… Peacefully and patriotically… We need you to vote with us so that we can all stand together in unity for our nation! I believe California is red! Just like Arizona! We are with you! wwg1wga 🇺🇸🥰🐸

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Only Forward to her Publication

The NSA knew they cheated here in 2020 . The system should be fixed here by now. Think of all the voters having their political voice stolen. It makes me so angry that democrats continue to get their wsy. Id have them ALL arrested for Treason.