Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

That's why i didn't bother to vote. i live in California and the democrats will make sure they stay in office here.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I totally get it but I really believe that CA is red. Has been for years. Just the cheating overran the sentiments. We cannot expect that they wont cheat again but this time WAAAY more are aware. If you are comfy not voting, good for you. You've gotta own it. I did but just for specifics. Have a good day!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

go vote man. don't sit this 1 out. im in cali n ive always voted by mail but today im going in. my vote WILL count today🙌

(4) Show this thread

b.s....cheating

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Never heard of anything like this, stupid. We KNOW cheating is going on, we see it everywhere. Hopefully, the military see it too!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

We are in a live exercise! God saw it all

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🤦‍♀️ok time stamp wrong so what did you do about it? did you call someone? did you ask to speak with someone byside ther person told you not to wory about it? I hate post like this

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

CAN'T WATCH THIS SHIT AGAIN. ANDY GRIFFIN HERE I COME. lol!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

They really think we're just gonna bend over and take it again. I don't think they understand

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Best thing I’ve read this morning🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇

(1) Show this thread