Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Openly cheating...

That's why i didn't bother to vote. i live in California and the democrats will make sure they stay in office here.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

In response David Treciak to his Publication

go vote man. don't sit this 1 out. im in cali n ive always voted by mail but today im going in. my vote WILL count today🙌

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I totally get it but I really believe that CA is red. Has been for years. Just the cheating overran the sentiments. We cannot expect that they wont cheat again but this time WAAAY more are aware. If you are comfy not voting, good for you. You've gotta own it. I did but just for specifics. Have a good day!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

I know California is red,too. But im not going to be a part of the corruption. if the corruption is known then people should be arrested.

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

I would encourage you to vote David. This is an incredible moment where we can feel each other marching together to the polls to make our voices heard… Peacefully and patriotically… We need you to vote with us so that we can all stand together in unity for our nation! I believe California is red! Just like Arizona! We are with you! wwg1wga 🇺🇸🥰🐸

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Only Forward to her Publication

The NSA knew they cheated here in 2020 . The system should be fixed here by now. Think of all the voters having their political voice stolen. It makes me so angry that democrats continue to get their wsy. Id have them ALL arrested for Treason.

(1) Show this thread

I live in California also. i still went and voted in person. Yes they will try to cheat but the more of us that vote in person the less people they have to use of their fake vote to cheat

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

The machines switch votes to the Democrat candidate. im not giving them my vote to change. They should ALL be in prison, not stealing another election.

(1) Show this thread