Dear Lord please see to this mothers recovery from childbirth, Cristine Reyes is on life support ... please send her your light and love and help her regain her strength and return to her new born and husband as soon as humanly possible. Thank you dear Lord for Blessing this family and healing the mother for your faithful ones. Amen
#prayerteam

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus you are the Giver and Sustainer of Life. Please place this new mother and newborn baby in your healing arms. Miraculously intervene to sustain this mothers life and comfort her family with your presence. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Blessing to you.
I've passed on to the origin of this request and explained our community is praying for them, and asked to be kept updated. Thank you.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it