Dear Lord please see to this mothers recovery from childbirth, Cristine Reyes is on life support ... please send her your light and love and help her regain her strength and return to her new born and husband as soon as humanly possible. Thank you dear Lord for Blessing this family and healing the mother for your faithful ones. Amen
#prayerteam

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Lets stay strong on all front.
Always pray, without ceasing.
Not only for these lives but for all lives!
Also for our entire country and for all those in this world.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Thank You Father for this glimpse of hope!
We ask for the sense of Your steadying hand on the rudder as they weather this storm. Father, we also ask that You put into the minds of those caring for Christine, the need to bring her child to her so she can see it and feel it against her skin. Help them to understand the healing presence of the child and Christine’s need for confirmation that there is this little one that she kept safe in her womb, who needs her to be their mommy.
Jesus, we pray for all the little ones. We ask in Your name for Your love to pour out.
Amen

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Good update! Says the prayers are working and she's opened her eyes and is expected to live!🙏🙏🙏

https://truthsocial.com/@kimberlyrja8/posts/109305641343553852

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thank you for the update, PTL!
Blessing to you.
I've passed on to the origin of this request and explained our community is praying for them. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love and healing energies to Cristine. Petitioning our Divine Creator to heal her, and comfort you. 🙏❤️

In response CharRose to her Publication

Blessing to you.
I've passed on to the origin of this request and explained our community is praying for them, and asked to be kept updated. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🙏💙

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Blessing to you.
I've passed on to the origin of this request and explained our community is praying for them, and asked to be kept updated. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Cristine that she may recover to be with her new baby and that they have many years of good health n happiness.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️

In response Sea Shell to his Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Jesus I ask you with hope in my heart that you bring forth your divine healing through Our Father, and transmute his child Cristine's critical state into one of well being, healing and strength. Hear our prayer, Lord Jesus Christ🙏. Amen

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Blessing to you. He does hear our prayers!

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Dear Good Lord, I bind my prayers with all good souls praying for the perfect recovery of Cristine's health. Thank you Lord for working Your wonders and miracles in the lives of Cristine and her family...let this be a miracle story that she tells her children and her children's children. Thy will be done Lord. We appreciate Your help in this matter. It is so, so it is.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Lifting Ben and his wife Cristine up in prayer. Yeshua we claim life over Cristine and declare threw your Powerful Name full restoration and healing as a testament to you Lord🙏

In response Faith Lee to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

How sad!
I added Ben and Cristine to my prayer list. I'll pray every day for them.
God bless them.

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

These prayers are so lovely, thank you - so kind to think of this family in such a lovely way.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Father, we stand humbly before You. We acknowledge Your love for this family. Your love for Christine, Ben and their wee little one. We ask for Your healing. We ask that the worry and fear be traded for joy. Please Father, make Your presence known in unmistakable ways.
In the name of Jesus
Amen

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓💓💓

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus you are the Giver and Sustainer of Life. Please place this new mother and newborn baby in your healing arms. Miraculously intervene to sustain this mothers life and comfort her family with your presence. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Blessing to you.

(1) Show this thread

What a beautiful community, I will pass on these prayers to her.
God Bless you all.

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

America must repent of the Industrial Revolution, sin: Witchcraft wizardry, the love of Money is the root of these occults, evil. Federal Reserve and use our own money. Coinage Act 1792 Alchemy debasing Real Gold and silver coins Amos 8, debasing the value of using gold and silver coins. James 5 once we repent of counterfeiting money replacing real money with other metals, paper, plastics, cotton God will forgive our sins. Answer our prayers :James 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
.......15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤️🙏

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Father God, Please hold this woman in you healing arms. She is a mother and a wife and her family loves and needs her and we all need her. Hold her up please. In Jesus's name we pray for her recovery, Amen

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

Just this second I PG, Patriot Gallery Brand New Revelation: The book of Revelation means nothing can harm you. Nothing could kill John on the island of Patmos because Jesus Christ had been revealed to John. He recounts Jesus being reveled to him. They could not kill him. The Word of God was open to him and he understood the Words of God, written in the old Testament, there was no new testament books, God had filled John with oil, he became a lantern. Fire, Light of God, was full of love and power by God's spirit.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

praying for Christine’s healing, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

Praying for Christine, Ben, and their precious newborn.