Omg I can play this on loop 24 hours a day. 😂 😂

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

ooh la la ... The boomerang is going to be a pain in the butt soon

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Field of Light to his Publication

lemons a clone or someone wearing a mask

(1) Show this thread

Bye bye to these two!!! Just exposed themselves!

elite kracken strike force 🤣🤣🤣
what a dumbf&$k.
we need "elite kracken strike force" shirts and morale patches 🇺🇸

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Maybe this should have been the preface to Lindells Absolute Truth documentary. No wonder CNN listeners act stupid.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

oops was he supposed to say that out loud?

Telegram https://t.me/MistyG17 ⭐️ Gab @MistyG

this is gold

time to get KRACKEN!!! ❤️Sydney Powell

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

idiots - in "wanders" Sidney Powell, as if she is lost and just wandering aimlessly around the White House.

The acting isn't even good!

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

comedy at its finest lol

I am just me - I have been awakened for 20 or more years - wish I would have documented files that I researched - I am thankful to be here

it is very entertaining to watch the sock puppets perform

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

😆

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

is J Swan a good guy feeding Don Lemonhead shit to shove down his throat, or is he just as demented as Demented Don?

Screenshot of his face at the end. Looks a little suspect. The wrinkles between his brow. Prosthetic?

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

impacted constipation

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

He's got that Klingon look. Cling-on

(2) Show this thread

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

oh the horror 🤣 a perfect example of “If thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought (George Orwell)

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

So the fact that they can't let DT go tells me its because THEY KNOW HE's NOT GONE!!! I do believe we'ee winning Patriots✝️🇺🇸🙏🏻

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Jean, I've not watched this; just saw that you posted positive note. what is this? what does it mean for all of us?

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

😂 I never watch CNN, and this is both hilarious and appalling. It should be obvious even to the unawakened that this is not journalism and these people have an agenda (scripted). And they are stupid...#Kraken :) Thanks for sharing.

These demons gotta go!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I don't think i've EVER watched CNN except for walking by it at the airport (= surreal) but this is hilarious...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Wha' happened to the Lemon's head

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Twat, what that he said!?!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Kraken be like:

(1) Show this thread

I thought the woke left had decided not to use words like "she." "She is the female lawyer..." Um yeah. I was able to deduce that "she" means female. 🙄 🤣😂

Kraken Strike Force!!!
genial!!!!!! lol
I love Lady Kraken

the Elite Kraken Strike Force. That could TOTALLY be our next military branch! LOL

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Only thing missing in the background is KarliBonne (Midnight Rider) laughing so hard she falls off her couch!

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

true that ,,"Karli where are you"? 🐸

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Sour Lemon looks like he has a tiny cock and balls between his eyebrows when he squints, just saying

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

For real. What is that? Maybe that thing wispers "Kraken. Sidney Powell...Kraken" to Lemon.🤣

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......