As a non-American today is quite humbling. I am completely dependent on enough Americans doing the right thing for me to get my own freedom (without a catastrophically violent globalised civil war).

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

One way or another, we got this Martin. WWG1WGA - WW

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

The gravity of your post has moved me to tears!
The world is connected. WRWY all!❤️

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

One day soon we will not be divided by race, color, religion or citizenship--in my mind we are already there. So you are right here with us. You have fought the good fight and we will all cross the finish line together.

The foresight of the founding fathers when writing the constitution is mind-blowing.

The entire world will owe their freedom to them. It is an absolutely jaw-dropping achievement, a candidate for THE manmade wonder of the world.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

I second that, with the deepest of gratitude 🙏
Thank you from 🇦🇺

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I’m right there with you Martin! So grateful for each and every one of them. 🙏❤️

WWG1WGA Many of us are praying for Brazil and the USA. We are all part of this, those of us who have “been called” will all do our part. NCSWIC Hugs

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Thanks for fighting along side us Martin! Bless You!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

We're gonna do this !!! Trusting the plan.

Freedom * MAGA * The American Flag * Family * Freedom

Where we go one, we go all Martin. Look at Brazil right now, a lot of Us in the U.S. are praying for the people there. It's world wide, and you my friend are part of this world's fight. It's an honor to follow you.

I’ll be on it on my lunch break 😉

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

We are permanent residents here and can not vote. But volunteered to help conservatives at a polling booth. waiting for my time slot❤️🇺🇸

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

we are holding the line and are pushing back

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I know we have the votes and will show up. I'm on my way to vote soon. But as my fellow Patriots have said here, more drama is likely and GOD has the Divine Plan. I think we are all going to be humbled as Biblical events unfold. You are with us, Martin. WWG1WGA.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

WE THE PEOPLE, the Freedom Fighters and Patriots...

The resolve in our hearts, the sobriety of our understanding, and the mettle to hold the line is only supported by our keen awareness, "IF we fall, so goes the world."

We won't flinch, and we covet the prayers of the Faithful around this great realm of Divine Creation.

WWG☝️WGA

( This is a world-wide endeavor, and no-soul can defeat this enemy alone. WE WIN, [they] lose. )

#NCSWIC || #tbiytc 👈👈👈👈👈👈👈

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🇺🇸👍🏻 we got your paperback Marty

thirty voters in front of me and fourty behind me. 8:45 am EST.

Mornin’ Martin 🙏🏼🥰
WWG1WGA WW
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Pray without ceasing. God is still on the throne!

Bless Up!

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

😊 Much love to you Martin!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I think we are in for more drama before the truth is tevealed.