"I will be making a big announcement on Tuesday, 11.15 from Mar-a-Lago" - POTUS

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Did he make an announcement or is it tonight ?

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

the storm is upon us?

🤔 Nesara

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I hope so

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Maybe the reveal of who 'Q' is

Maybe JFK Jrs return

Maybe the arrest of Brandon

Maybe the announcement of matrial law in preparation for a REAL election

Or, another dangling of the bait to get the alliance of evil to bite...

We won't know until the day and time.

Opening Day

What if the announcement is something to do with the overturning of the 2020 election?

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

Good find. thanks for sharing!

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

lets impeach Biden nov 15

(2) Show this thread

11.15 public health

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Post#88
Nov. 5, 2017 5 Year Delta

Ten days.
Darkness.

That would bring us to Trump's announcement on Nov. 15th.

Articles of Confederation (1777)

The Articles of Confederation were adopted by the Continental Congress on November 15, 1777. This document served as the United States' first constitution. It was in force from March 1, 1781, until 1789 when the present-day Constitution went into effect.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/articles-of-confederation

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Caught In A Trap by Elvis was playing at the rally tonight and he also mentioned “trap” tonight. There are a couple of Q drops referring to trap as well.

In response June Nelson to her Publication

I kind of feel like the "announcement" and stating that he will be at Mar a Lago on the 15th...was setting a trap and luring the deep state out to do something...perhaps to try to arrest him on "trumped" up charges? I honestly feel like he won't be announcing a "run" as he's never conceded the 2020 election! So I can't wait to see what kind of announcement it will be...but I'll be surprised if it's what people are assuming.

(1) Show this thread

11.1+5

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Art of War - no way for us to know what kind of announcement is coming? If we were really thinking we would be able to come up with a list of ideas…I do not believe its as simple as a 2024 run, unless its to antagonize and continue to taunt the crazies as he calls them. By then a lot will have happened…things will be mich different then. Just my thoughts. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🦅

I feel like im 1776 years old 😣

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i saw vincents post at the same time “ in the air” music started once song ends the next lyrics start “caught in a trap”. vincent’s post in the morning “trap set” feeling totally vk ultra’d

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.He also really drove home how expensive everything is. Thanksgiving turkey. More importantly how much it’s costing us to heat our homes. Over $1000 per month. I’m relieved he understands… Because honestly I don’t know how people including me are going to get through this winter. Somethings Gotta give. Somethings got to change And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

winning the midterms will not fix anything
its time to tear the entire diseased corrupt cess pool to the ground.

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

He also really drove home how expensive everything is. Thanksgiving turkey. More importantly how much it’s costing us to heat our homes. Over $1000 per month. I’m relieved he understands… Because honestly I don’t know how people including me are going to get through this winter. Somethings Gotta give. Somethings got to change And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I know how you feel.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

He also went over his entire list Of candidates he wanted us to vote for. So then the big announcement on 11.15
Will probably be he’s running in 2024. Maybe we should check the law of war manual 11.15

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

if he announces he's running then he concedes on 2020. thats suicide

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

yep

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Hasn’t been Kathy Griffined yet!

(2) Show this thread

So st☻︎ked ^_^

November 15th is my mom's birthday. She will be 79 and we will be together for candles on a cake and a big announcement from President Trump.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

1st day of rifle season (deer hunting) Most schools close for the day in rural Michigan....

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

"11 o'clock number is a theatre term for a big, show-stopping song that occurs late in the second act of a two-act musical, in which a major character, often the protagonist, comes to an important realization."

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I felt he would not announce it tonight because it is worthy of a rally of it's own!

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I felt he would not announce it tonight because it is worthy of a rally of it's own!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

You're right, it is!

His message of candidates endorsed in so many elections was powerfully done. Maybe that was tonight's message, because musically, and in program timing, it held the "11 o'clock" hour of an old-time Broadway show - "11 o'clock number is a theatre term for a big, show-stopping song that occurs late in the second act of a two-act musical, in which a major character, often the protagonist, comes to an important realization."

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

11.15 > 11.6 < > 9.11 < > 11.9