"I will be making a big announcement on Tuesday, 11.15 from Mar-a-Lago" - POTUS

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.He also really drove home how expensive everything is. Thanksgiving turkey. More importantly how much it’s costing us to heat our homes. Over $1000 per month. I’m relieved he understands… Because honestly I don’t know how people including me are going to get through this winter. Somethings Gotta give. Somethings got to change And us winning the midterms is great but not going to make that change fast enough.

winning the midterms will not fix anything
its time to tear the entire diseased corrupt cess pool to the ground.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

then my guess is somethings going to happen because of the chit They are going to try to pull Tomorrow. National guard 14 states safeguarding the cyber integrity of the elections. Fencing around some of the buildings and banks in DC. We’ll see standby everybody be safe and

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

yep something is about to happen

(1) Show this thread