"In the Air Tonight" playing and RSBN says it's not the normal song he plays during the pre-show!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have always cried when that song was played. An innate foreshadowing response of these times I suspect. God wins❣️humanity is liberated!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i heard them play it as plane landed for rally in New Hampshire.

🤔

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

This song is played at every rally I’ve been to.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

yes but i think it's the order in which it was played.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching on RSBN but have my tv on. FOX has a live camera on Trump on Hannity my

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

👇💦

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Since I was 13, this is my song for redemption.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Also uncommon for both Eric and Jr. to be at the rallies.
A different vibe tonight.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Lots of posts about how Trump never conceded 2020 so he can't actually announce he's running in 2024. Thoughts?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

TRUTH... if he announces running in 2024..then he concedes.... He has said everything VERY close to that but not quite. He leaves the impression though that he IS running..so people are hearing what they want to hear. He will be back..."SOONER THAN YOU THINK". Well everyone thinks 2024...so he will return before then. If he returns now..then he is open for a third election..which would be 2024. 2 terms plus...... since this one was stolen.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

We have been in devolution. Removal of the old guard. The results of this election don't count, except to serve as an awakening, with a big dose of patriotic pride in this great country we live in. We don't have a congress right now. Nesara announced, and a new election in early 2023. Whatever the set up of the new government will be, we will find out. No election in 2024. IMO

(3) Show this thread
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Hmmmm, interesting date on his post! 🤔

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Double meaning?

(2) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomputer.. everything is an intelligence..test.

Because i love you too much, baby! Elvis, too....

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Tucker Carlson said at the beginning of his show that Trump might be making an announcement tonight

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

He played it in last night's rally.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

He played it in last night's rally.

I loved it! now “The Lion” is playing! 🥰❤️🥰

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

hmmm...i wonder what we are being told ...

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

The world is watching!

Love it❣️😀

Caught in a Trap 😉