πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

hmmm

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

How about we pray it away.
I am.
Believe
Faith
LOVE

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

I always pray so hard when these storms come up. For decades I never had issues, but ever since after Obama went into office, it seems like certain areas are targeted over and over again, up to now.

I really think the dems/deep state/DAARPA are targeting Florida right now because we are standing up the the lies.

It is Blbllical, for sure.

i dont usually pray much but i will for you.........maybe we can make it a dud

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Š ty so much

Just tired of it. I do not believe in this many coincidences. Same areas targeted over and over, and we did not vax and we love trump.

My family can definitely use some prayers right now.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

https://earthandhuman.org/most-active-hurricane-seasons/
im trying to find you the least confusing articles so you can compare how things are now compared to decades ago....im not doing very well lol

ty for the article

Just in Odo:

in 2005, we had 3 hurricanes in a row in Odo, 2 weeks apart. It was a nightmare. I had about $40K damage from one of them.

Then in 2017, we had one that caused me to get a new roof.

Then in 2019, my DIL had a stillborn baby on the day of the hurricane. I had to drive to a Brevard county to pick up 4 children to watch them because they were at the hospital with the parents, and then driving home with them in my car, bouncing around from the wind with everything shut down and not a gas station open. It was heartbreaking what the parents went through.

Then Ian. More roof damage.

Too many bad storms for me to be a coincidence at this point.

(1) Show this thread

2020 was a record setter for named storms and so was 2005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_hurricane_season

2005 was a nightmare in odo: we had 2 in a row, all 2 weeks apart. It was bad.

(1) Show this thread