Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

We're still cleaning up from Ian. I'm calling shenanigans on this one...too "convenient"

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

to the wizards and warlocks running hasrp....could ya friggin leave Florida alone for a half a beat?

interestined line up to vks post.........its predicted a cat 1 which for FL is just an annoying fart haha

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

No doubt its being manipulated by weather weapons...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

You need to have the roof tarped. If you are insured, you can get reimbursed for that. Call your insurance company and see if they can supply you with a roofing contractor to tarp the roof to mitigate further damage.

This storm shouldn't be a big wind event but it will produce lots of rain and if there's an uncovered hole on your roof it will find its way inside.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I've never seen a storm do that.

Target: Maralago.... looking JUST LIKE IT

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Is that part of why Trump cut down all the trees surrounding Mar-a-Lago? Really makes you think 😆🥊

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Save this

8/26 > 88 TRUMP

Oct 26 tomorrow on Julian Calendar

Oct = 8 > 8/26

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!