🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

hmmm

SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

😁👊❤️wow, thank you for your link. This is great!

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

You need to have the roof tarped. If you are insured, you can get reimbursed for that. Call your insurance company and see if they can supply you with a roofing contractor to tarp the roof to mitigate further damage.

This storm shouldn't be a big wind event but it will produce lots of rain and if there's an uncovered hole on your roof it will find its way inside.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

I just got a new roof not 4 years ago. TY for your help. Good advice. I thought hurricane season was over and we had time to fix things, and get parts to repair.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

this is good to know

(2) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

How about we pray it away.
I am.
Believe
Faith
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

I always pray so hard when these storms come up. For decades I never had issues, but ever since after Obama went into office, it seems like certain areas are targeted over and over again, up to now.

I really think the dems/deep state/DAARPA are targeting Florida right now because we are standing up the the lies.

It is Blbllical, for sure.

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Exactly. They've been spraying a lot lately. Prayers brother

DEAR FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS HEAVENLY PRAYERS FOR THIS STORM AND RAIN TO AVOID THIS HOUSEHOLD AND FAMILY THANK YOU LORD IN ADVANCE LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ty for your prayers, I appreciate it greatly❤️

(1) Show this thread