🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

hmmm

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to have the roof tarped. If you are insured, you can get reimbursed for that. Call your insurance company and see if they can supply you with a roofing contractor to tarp the roof to mitigate further damage.

This storm shouldn't be a big wind event but it will produce lots of rain and if there's an uncovered hole on your roof it will find its way inside.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

this is good to know

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

I just got a new roof not 4 years ago. TY for your help. Good advice. I thought hurricane season was over and we had time to fix things, and get parts to repair.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

sorry cm.
this sucks.
hang in there.

(1) Show this thread