Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

yes he did
9 year old monica
Its a melting pot of paracites
they need to be annailated

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes he did, and thinking so much more💙

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💕time traveler

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yepp, this interview is packed with crumbs, doesnt he also say, not another 4 year election?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No attention to the idiot making the tictok.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he does!

1. No joke to use a child.
2. People can change.
3. He did not know what to Exactly do about the satantic club then.
3. Q is Real whatever u want to call it 100%
Q is No joke

In response Happy Days to his Publication

That is my best observation

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

He has always known.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Q has opened many eyes, including mine. I think JFK jr knew ( knows) all about the satanic pedo culture and child abuse, MK-ULTRA and other CIA programs and he is exposing it. That is my take.

Obviously, this video has Q and anons all wrong.

Here’s the actual interview, if you haven’t seen it, and want to. You decide whether the TikTok video is correct.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zQO9l4n-E

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I have never seen this...Thank You!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thank you for sharing!!

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Q opened our eyes. I am grateful for that.
Yes, the emphasis is on the poem but the problem still stands that some of us have children that think Q is negative. I am not sure who my awakened daughter listens to but even she uses the term Qtards which makes me crazy. It's time that Q gets the respect they deserve. That's what I want to see.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've had more arguments with diet truthers (people who think they are awake) about the legitimacy of Q than i have had with normies. I agree it's very frustrating. We are truly blessed to witness the greatest military operation ever in real time. It's the most exciting time in human history and i am honoured to share it with you and all other anons.
God bless Patriot
TBIYTC
WWG1WGA

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My son says that - its like Q is a boomer thang. But he did come to me the other day to say that it has become obvious that Q is ‘real’ and could I continue sending him info about whag is going on😂

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

If it wasn't for Q people would have never known about it. Great video of Jr. putting it out there though

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Main focus on Jr

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Why, is the narrator berating 'Q' and 'Q' followers?

'Q' revealed the meaning to us... showed us what had been happening for so long.

Not sure what to make if this...

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Was thinking the same thing why?

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

he's an idiot. hasnt figured it out yet. probably got suckered by the disinfo

(2) Show this thread