ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

He knew.

Q opened our eyes. I am grateful for that.
Yes, the emphasis is on the poem but the problem still stands that some of us have children that think Q is negative. I am not sure who my awakened daughter listens to but even she uses the term Qtards which makes me crazy. It's time that Q gets the respect they deserve. That's what I want to see.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

My son says that - its like Q is a boomer thang. But he did come to me the other day to say that it has become obvious that Q is ‘real’ and could I continue sending him info about whag is going on😂

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I've had more arguments with diet truthers (people who think they are awake) about the legitimacy of Q than i have had with normies. I agree it's very frustrating. We are truly blessed to witness the greatest military operation ever in real time. It's the most exciting time in human history and i am honoured to share it with you and all other anons.
God bless Patriot
TBIYTC
WWG1WGA