πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm Friggin Running- 189/ 18/ R/ 27/ JFK

Il Donaldo Trumpo- 189
Hiding In Plain Sight- 189
Merry Christmas- 189

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySunday

Wow.

So what this means is, DONALD TRUMP HAS CONCEDED the 2020 election.

That there was NO election fraud, and that Biden is the legimate POTUS.

All the money spent by Mike Lindell and everyone else, and all the hard work done to prove voter fraud in 2020 (and every other election prior to) WAS FOR NOTHING.

Why am I and a handful of other people the only ones to understand this?!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Optics. We ARE watching a movie.. that's how I took it. POTUS
would never concede when he knows full well the election was stolen. Not his style IMHO.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

He didn't concede. He will be back I believe at the 2 year mark. This allows him to also run again.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

He will be back - in an interesting global role.

He said he is the last US President.

We cannot continue with the current political systems - they are all Cabal. We don’t need politicians for governance.

But walking things through based on the current system. Here’s my understanding:

1. Donald Trump did not concede - so we have had 2 presidents. One legitimate the other (Biden) an illegitimate fraudster.

2. The 2020 election needs to he declared null and void OR the fraud recognized and Donald Trump declared the rightful POTUS. In the first instance Trump could run again and if elected would begin his 2nd term in office. In the 2nd instance, he’s declared officially the winner of 2020 and finishes his 2nd term in office.

In EITHER scenario, Trump would be in his 2nd and FINAL term in office, unless the law is changed and term limits removed. As much as I live President Trump, that would be a BAD idea. Term limits exist to prevent tyrants from being crea

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

He did not Concede, There was election fraud even the supreme Court said so, they just won't invalidate the election, So the Military will come in and invalidate it. That's what is happening in my opinion, but guess we will see.

I feel the exact same way. If this mid term election happens TRUMP CONCEDES in my opinion. You dont have legitimate mid terms on an ilegal stolen election. Either way this Psyop is over for me on Tuesday.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

As much as I understand your frustration Jason my fren, NOTHING is what it seems right now...He has not conceded and we don't need SCOTUS to approve it, the Alliance "has it all"...it's coming. Keep your faith God has this... No one else but God.. Peace to you my fren..we will be ok.πŸ’žπŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

If the Supreme Court says he is the legitimate President, then perhaps he can announce his 2024 run? Just guessin!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Also FAA reg say "the only person who can put up a Nat Defense TFR is the President! So,?

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

πŸ€£πŸ“’ no

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Who is Bran don? I assure you that it wasn't for nothing.

#NCSWIC

TRUMP NEVER CONCEDED

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Every time he hints about us being very happy soon... I do think of it as he will be coming back to take his rightful place as POTUS for winning the 2020 election. We have to win that back lawfully so this cant happen ever again. Or else its all for nothing.

I think he means NESARA will make us happy.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Exactly.

People just don’t get it.

It’s scary actually.

(1) Show this thread