I'm Friggin Running- 189/ 18/ R/ 27/ JFK

Il Donaldo Trumpo- 189
Hiding In Plain Sight- 189
Merry Christmas- 189

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySunday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

~giggles~
Geez are there gonna be some surprised ppl!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Is this considered a "parody account" by twitter's new standards :) ?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Is that considered an official announcement? 😁

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨❤️♾🕊

Why do you think that Twitter post is accurate?.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Papi Trumpo is a comm-generating account using gematria and timestamps to convey many levels of meaning. If it turns out to be a Black Hat Op or even controlled opposition, I will eat my hat.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

To Sir, with love (1967) - the ending - YouTube

The ending of 'To Sir, with love' - Thackeray (Sidney Poitier) tears up his letter of acceptance for an engineering job, and decides to stay at the school.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

(189)---13--------21--------------34---------------------55.

(EE)K, A MOUSE!!!!!

(M)AYBE (E)VEN A (J)UMPING (M)OUSE?

"The Soul is Highest, Noblest, Worthiest when it is Lowest, Humblest, Gentlest." -Julian of Norwich

"The Journey into Self Circles Downward and Inward, Until We Realize that We have been Trapped in an Illusion that has been Woven Around Us Since Birth--the Illusion that We are Separate Selves. The Truth is that We are Single Selves who Exist Only in a Community of Interdependent Beings." -Sam Keen, FIRE IN THE BELLY: On Being a Man.

"Those who Trust in the Lord, shall Renew their Strength; they shall Mount Up on Wings as Eagles." -Isaia 40:31

(1) Show this thread

Wait, a sitting president cannot say he will be running in the next election? That’s how I took it.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Wow.

So what this means is, DONALD TRUMP HAS CONCEDED the 2020 election.

That there was NO election fraud, and that Biden is the legimate POTUS.

All the money spent by Mike Lindell and everyone else, and all the hard work done to prove voter fraud in 2020 (and every other election prior to) WAS FOR NOTHING.

Why am I and a handful of other people the only ones to understand this?!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

He didn't concede. He will be back I believe at the 2 year mark. This allows him to also run again.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Optics. We ARE watching a movie.. that's how I took it. POTUS
would never concede when he knows full well the election was stolen. Not his style IMHO.

(11) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Sure, why not.