🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm Friggin Running- 189/ 18/ R/ 27/ JFK

Il Donaldo Trumpo- 189
Hiding In Plain Sight- 189
Merry Christmas- 189

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySunday

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Why do you think that Twitter post is accurate?.

Papi Trumpo is a comm-generating account using gematria and timestamps to convey many levels of meaning. If it turns out to be a Black Hat Op or even controlled opposition, I will eat my hat.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

DS has infiltrated many platforms, do your own research, sad that the shills are everywhere 😱 Pay triots too....

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

The numbers will be shocking.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i will also eat my hat, and sit down, only to stand back up

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

We know who, and its another level of freedom to post as he does. Talk about trolling😂😬😳😋😴🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well what eva the account is, it seems to have the same sense of humor as someone else we all know!

Many people believe it is one of Trump's accounts. I've read posts from a guy who believes it is run by Santa Surfing! Will we ever know who is behind it? Will it matter?

All I know is that it feels as if this show needs to move forward and stop the looping we've experienced for the past 2 years.