You are getting your country back better than you've seen it in over a 100 years. Since 1871.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Gives me goose bumps and my eyes fill with tears of love and hope. God and his Archangels have us covered and protected. Good and light wins out in the end. WWG1WGA

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I am deeply grateful and humbled. 🙏🤩😍

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I'm praying for operators in the field of battle, that they will have a hedge of protection put around them. I'm so grateful for their service.

God has not forsaken us!

The look on the faces of the people behind their masks at the market says it all.

Lost, hopeless, waking up.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JUST WANT THE ETA SOONER !!!!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Mahalo~ for this one!!! The sountrack for "OUR" movie is coming together perfectly!

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

.@ghostezra ...may i jst say that i love your tenacity of spirit & appreciate the encourgement you share with others...thank you Patriot🙏❤🇺🇸

wonderful movie and gorgeous soundtrack

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I remember this inspiring drop! ♥️🎶🇺🇸🎶♥️

merci 😎toujours adore cette musique 🖖

I Loved this Mov-ie when it Came out! A very mov-ing feeling touched me when I First saw it! I think I will rewatch this again before the LV! Renews my energy. WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Navy Vet, Retired FAA Air Traffic Controller, Trump Warrior, Q Follower, Legal Voter, & American Patriot! 🇺🇲

Here's the short excerpt of the video with 100% proof China launched a cyber attack against us. https://rumble.com/vdlwxj-mike-lindells-absolute-proof-w-mary-fanning-showing-100-factual-proof-of-fo.html

I just need the queens here to calm down a bit... :)

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Your service to our great nation will never be forgotten. However anonymous you may remain, you and your cohorts will be legends. With all my heart, I thank you.

According to Dan Scavino’s
Q💧1748 on 1/5/2021 at 5:48PM:

Listen VERY carefully.

Something BIG is about to drop.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏