Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Why does he have Obama’s voice ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

THAT is interesting; I just listened again because of your comment and sure enough......

(1) Show this thread

😁😂🤣😄I love Gods sense of humor.

Christian Patriot Warrior in Q Army Animal Mama Ready to GOOOOO on a Trip to the Stars

100% agree, sign, sign, everywhere a sign. So comforting to have them everywhere. He sure seems like a "critter" to me?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

ok.. has it been 36 hours yet?

❤️

Fr. Dave Nix.

Padre Peregrino, [Nov 6, 2022 at 12:10 PM]

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😝🤣😂😆😉

Yes, indeed, God is humorous!!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

GOD did that. how awesome!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Daaaaaaaaamn ...

God is HILARIOUS 🤗

🤣

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That's a really good sign!💥⚡

Reminds me of this one. 🤣💥

Yay, GOD!!! 💥🔥⚡👊🌨️🙂

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClAAO1dbjs

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

LOOKs green Screen To me
But Hey I am Old So theres that! lol
ThankQ Lord!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

RIGHT ON HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION TO ALL THAT. NORMALLY ANYONE WOULD AT LEAST TURN THEIR HEAD A LITTLE BIT OR SOMETHING. I JUST DONT BELIEVE ANY OF IT ANYMORE.

(1) Show this thread

karli- laugh
is my fave

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮 Definitely a sign! Wow! 💥

voice option Obama

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

ts 12:26>11

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

Holy Spirit was like…. 🌬

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BIG CHOICES IN MY STATE WERE GIVEN THE CHOICE BETWEEN IGOR THE BRAIN DAMAGED TROLL WHO LIVED IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT OR OZ THE PEDO

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I feel ya we have Kemp (China puppet) or Stace Abrams (gap toothed big ole tranny deep stater) for governor

(3) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

No Fringe on his flags, while President Trump has fringe on his flags tonight in PA!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Neither of them had the Flag of Peace..

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

They vary..you cant go by that

(2) Show this thread

Hilarious! Timing is everything. ThanQ!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏
Great timing!
Thank You GOD

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Someone please tell me that this guy who's in obvious physical and mental decline yet still running for office is part of the "movie!" 🎥

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Central Casting deserves an Award

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Lerch

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💪🏻🇺🇸Definitely a sign!

can someone get.the last part.in slo mo...lol

Yeah thing blowing around me like that im turning around. he didnt even flynch. makes ya go hmmmm

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

giggles
God finds the perfect moments, doesn't he?