Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and heโ€™s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Whereโ€™d the real Elon go? The current one doesnโ€™t seem likely to be the original.

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yup the fact he is trolling Hillary, AOC etc makes me feel his costume was a big 'up yours' to the evil.

I dont know if this is a different Elon or just a new improved same one, but he has made twitter a million times more interesting the last few months!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Bu if the real Hillary is gone and AO is an actor as VK has suggested, who is he really trolling? WH controlled puppets?

Does that make sense?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Maybe to make those who are fans of Hillary etc pay attention?

lol or to entertain those of us who feel like we have been waiting for ever??? or to placate those of us getting frustrated to make us think something is happening....

Honestly at this point I would not bet on any one thing, I am sure there is a mix of many possibilities happening.

It certainly is frustrating not knowing though!

I am curious how others make sense of some of these things.

It's all good/God and makes me just want to dive even deeper within

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

I think what is keeping me (relatively) sane is just taking that everything I read or watch is purely someones opinion on what IS or ISNT happening, that everyone is just guessing, this way I dont get my hopes up, as I have done so much in the past and I am prepared for (almost) any scenario to play out and I am prepared that it could even be something I am not even currently aware of.

While deep down I do believe good is winning/will win and I feel this way 99% of the time, there is that niggling 'we have been kept in the dark for so long, who's to say this is their latest game of entertainment with us - dangling that carrot they know we will never get to taste'.

That is a gorgeous photo :)

Well if we dig deep to resonate with our Source within and our guided path, what they do out there, right or wrong, good or bad is between them, their Creator, and their paths.

I know this much; if we do not create our own realm to our liking we will be playing a role in someone else's creations.

I hope anons are not giving all of their power away to the actors on the world stage.

In Peace, Joy, Love, and Prosperity
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Spot on, leave them to it!

I am on a very different path to 3 years ago, while I have had many moments of struggle, I have found strength I never knew I had, especially when it comes to protecting and helping my family.

I am now trying to grow and preserve as much food as possible over just pottering around in the garden growing some tomatoes like in the past.

Schooling from home during lockdowns and again at the start of this year, gave me the strength to see I can homeschool! The school forced kids to wear masks at the start of the year, my son has autism and sensory issues but even if he didnt, I would never make him wear one.

Few months on they begged him to come back (they were loosing funding not having him there), said he didnt have to wear one, no way I was sending him to that place of fear where others were masked, spreading their nonsense, cleaning with the most toxic chemicals.

Now we homeschool and I wish I had started doing it years ago.

Wonderful! Many parents think they can no If a child's natural drive for discovery and imagination is utilized and the soul-sucking curriculums offered scraped, it's wonderful for everyone.

It's great you have a food garden they can learn in too!! Bonus!

People cry "they need to be socialized="socially programmed." Kids really do not learn how to be good adults from other kids either. It's overrated. Bullying in schools is rarely addressed either. Kids need o learn the skills from watching adults deal with jerks first as they build confidence in themselves through developing their personalities and new skills. Faculty let the bullies devour the more timid and soft children (Gods highest angels). We now know why.

Outgoing kids make friends easily everywhere if you get them exposed through other homeschool groups, martial arts, etc. and for shy kids, it's the pressure they don't need or want.

You are living in the New Earth now!!! You made it through Good job!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Thank you for your kind words ๐Ÿ’š

School was making him so anxious and his needs were not being met let alone any of his sensory issues/special needs being taken in to account.

It is very fortune he is very intelligent, his skill with computers, coding etc just blows me away and his imagination, quick wit and humour certainly helps him through his struggles.

He was starting high school and I know exactly how kids start to treat each other then so it was perfect timing to pull him out, hearing horror stories of his class mates now 'vaping' in the toilets and the bullying etc reinforces my decision, he can be easily influenced so I know he would have been made a scapegoat etc

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awake Elf, click on at the bottom under it