Someone to Flynn: Mike are we at war currently with satanists that want to destroy all of us?

Flynn: No! Why on earth would you think that?

Someone: Well why is the military in DC and why has the white house been dark since Biden took office?

Flynn: I literally have no idea what you're talking about. There is no plan. Nothing is happening.

LOL! 🤣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Do we believe the military is in control? Do we believe the patriots are in control? Do we believe the war is already won and the rest of this is to wake up the sleeping masses? If true, then his words weren't to throw off the DS "so they don't know what the plan is." If so, the plan would already be in full swing and the DS would be screwed. This disinfo would be for the benefit of the sleeping masses who need to believe Biden is a legit president. That in turn would continue the perception that we're headed into communism, which is part of the Scare Event.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wheelchair Patriot! Nothing will stop me or the GREAT AWAKENING!

lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response judy gratz to her Publication

The walking dead, I mean the libtard sheep cannot wrap their head around any of this. If MSM isn't telling them, they don't believe it.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

Right...and then at 45:45, "I would not concede that bottle of wine...maybe I will come to see you and have a glass of that bottle...".
If you know, you know.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Gen Flynn got jokes 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

"Why yes, and I'll go into specific detail on what the military is going to do and when." Not! 😅

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

"Why yes, and I'll go into specific detail on what the military is going to do and when." Not! 😅

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Dis info is necessary

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In the insurrection act signed? Flynn...no that is nonsense...

All of it is misdirection. We all know the insurrection act was signed and the military is in control.

Hold onto that bottle of wine Billings. Your mind is about to be blown!

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

I heard that from his mouth this morning and it was like a punch in the gut. And then this was brought to my attention as obviously my brain wasn't functioning well on it's own so early lol. I am feeling good again

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Hold that bottle of whine! 😂😂😂

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

🤣🤣😜

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

🤩nothing at all!!🤩🇸🇮🇺🇲

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

plausible deniability....