Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Someone to Flynn: Mike are we at war currently with satanists that want to destroy all of us?

Flynn: No! Why on earth would you think that?

Someone: Well why is the military in DC and why has the white house been dark since Biden took office?

Flynn: I literally have no idea what you're talking about. There is no plan. Nothing is happening.

LOL! 🤣

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In the insurrection act signed? Flynn...no that is nonsense...

All of it is misdirection. We all know the insurrection act was signed and the military is in control.

Hold onto that bottle of wine Billings. Your mind is about to be blown!

I heard that from his mouth this morning and it was like a punch in the gut. And then this was brought to my attention as obviously my brain wasn't functioning well on it's own so early lol. I am feeling good again

In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RoseBuck in this post can reply

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response Trump is my President to her Publication

Yah a definite punch, but when I say I know it was signed and Flynn lied. I mean it. Here is the evidence.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title10-section252&num=0&edition=prelim