Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Someone to Flynn: Mike are we at war currently with satanists that want to destroy all of us?

Flynn: No! Why on earth would you think that?

Someone: Well why is the military in DC and why has the white house been dark since Biden took office?

Flynn: I literally have no idea what you're talking about. There is no plan. Nothing is happening.

LOL! 🤣

Only people mentioned by @JudyQ in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response judy gratz to her Publication

The walking dead, I mean the libtard sheep cannot wrap their head around any of this. If MSM isn't telling them, they don't believe it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts