Fraud declared in Brazil...

The Ministry of Defense under Article 142 has:
1) Issued the arrest warrants against the leaders of the Supreme Federal Court, Supreme Electoral Court
2) Temporary closure of the National Congress
3) Declared Martial Law and the transfer of power to the Join Chiefs of Staffs of the Armed Forces

Praise God!

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Ι can not read Spanish BUT the date on the paper says
2 November. ... Is it real ?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

YES

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is your 17 on this one!

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

prayers answered evey day, all day long!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻🙏🏻✨

🙏🙏🙏

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

way to go Brazil -leading the way - now step up USA

The AGE of the supercomputer.. everything is an intelligence..test.

Ogh, God in the heavens. FFS. sorry. I'm pissed.
Precipiss long overdue.

There are no boundaries between Patriots. WWG1WGA 🎯💯🔥
AMERICA, REMEMBER - THEIR GREATEST FEAR IS THAT WE ALL UNITE, REFUSE TO COMPLY, REFUSE TO FORGET THEIR CRIMES, and WILL HOLD THEM ALL ACCOUNTABLE!

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Thanks for the visual pep talk!
Balm to my aching "temple of the Holy Spirit" (see 1 Cor. 6:19-20).
Being a "slow learner".
& from a long line of ingrates,
I asked our LORD how it is
SO many desecrated THIS particular temple
(we're talking child abuse,
medical malpractice, bosses ordering me to work in distinctly dangerous set⬆️s & the predictible occuring...)?
Something about being like catnip to cats (haters of GOD's plan). Something related to the "light in them BEING darkness", Matt. 6:22-23, BUT that the panorama & scope of our HEAVENLY FATHER & KING's plan ARE so vast & extensive, that I need understand MAINLY that all the harms ARE ordained to FAIL, so GET on w/ "offering them⬆️on the altar of WHO I KNOW HIM to BE" (see Psalm 103 for a nice summary...)
That SAID,
I feel @ liberty to ASK,
ANYONE know of 🇺🇸med centers
operating Tesla med beds responsibly?
Our budget is "shoestring", but we do have insurance.
Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Totally & thoroughly AWESOME!

I did noticed in the last few appearances, Bolsonaro
wore a bulletproof vest. When he was speaking to
crowds, there were a couple guys holding shields
around his body.

God Bless Him & ALL the great People of Brazil!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Today the People are still flooding into the streets nation wide. New truck convoys are heading to Rio. They won't stop until they win.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I hope this is true.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I can't find anything on the web that says it isn't. Only individuals who say it's not and yet can't give me any backup for their comments. If you do a search on Tineye, it comes back as 0.

I've been following news from Brazil for 4 days now. Much of it points to military control. We will have to see how this all turns out.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

me too

(2) Show this thread

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

This was presumed to be a fraud. Unless you have a signed copy?

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

Can you verify it's a fraud with a link for me?

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

i knew a momma tee in Louisianna she gave the best hugs she called them momma tee hugs

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

@IAM13888 I call this one the Disney Shuffle... But military tribunals works too!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙌😊💥‼️

👍👍👍🙏

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Mue Bueno, I hope this is our precedent maker!!

Its a God Thingy!💙🌹

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread