Which one applies to you?

Please like so poll total is visible.

Good Vibes Only

Balance Is Key

What\'s A Vibe?

Only people mentioned by @9Ursine in this post can reply

In response M9tch 0000 to his Publication

At this point in the game I need Good Vibes. We all know the poop vibes that exist. How do poop vibes help anyone? Don't be sucked in to the poop lol! We have to be keeping the Vibes high because we will be needed. Expect attacks and COUNTER! Thankfully we have support! We are all here and need each other. We got this! WWG1QGA

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

Balance is key but i definitley prefer good vibes! 🙆🏼‍♀️
Though I think my thumb accidentally hit the whats a vibe vote 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its a off day for me😂lol

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

This is a superbly wise poll.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)
I chose Balance is Key ☯️
But, 🌟☀️Good Vibes is muh FaaaaV :)🥰😍

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Balance bequeaths access to all information here without the filter of bias.

Balance gives the observer the position to view perfect grace in action.

(1) Show this thread

I'm on a good-ish vibe but it's been a terrible rollercoster ride which made me miss the target both ways. So I want balance and feet on ground, lest I create false expectations and lose hope. I know I can't follow these always, but it's what I must aim for.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication

Here's some hugs for you. have a good evening and I hope tomorrow is blessed.

(1) Show this thread